2021 Summer Internship Applications Now Open with Dot Foods
Posted By: Reggie Culpepper on September 28, 2020 |
Dot Foods - Start Your CAREER with an INTERNSHIP at Dot Foods!
Join Dot Foods - a forward-thinking, innovative company that's committed to your professional development. When interning at Dot Foods, you have the opportunity to gain over 2 months of real-world experience and work directly with Dot's strategic business initiatives. Graduation interns are given the opportunity for priority job placement based on their performance during the internship.
Learn more at http://www.dotfoodscareers.
OUR INTERNSHIP PROGRAM:
* 9-10 weeks of real-world experience
* Work on projects that are directly connected to Dot's strategic initiatives
* Gain knowledge in a diverse learning environment
* Experience multiple areas of Dot's business by shadowing or working with multiple departments
BENEFITS FOR INTERNS
* Hourly wages
* Housing stipends available
* Bonus potential
* Potential for post-graduate priority job placement
* Networking opportunities with management
* Outings and fun events
* Volunteer opportunities
Internships available for Summer 2021
- Supply Chain (Mt. Sterling)
- Business Development (Mt. Sterling or Chesterfield)
- Accounting/Finance (Mt. Sterling)
- Supply Chain (University Park)
- Operations (Viadalia, GA)
- HR/Admin (Bear, DE)
Deadline to Apply: November 30, 2020
Learn more at http://www.dotfoodscareers.com/internship
If you enjoyed this article, Join HBCU CONNECT today for similar content and opportunities via email!
More From This Author
|Delaware State University Chairperson Dr. Devona Williams Inducted in the Delaware Business Hall of Fame|