Calling all Communications Majors! Hearst Magazines Has an Opportunity for You!
Posted By: Lailah Berry on April 15, 2021 |
Hearst is looking for Digital Strategy Managers with experience in web development projects and knowledge of User Experience. The company is seeking candidates with 3-5 years of experience, and they must to be in the states of New York, Illinois or Texas.
As Temporary Strategy Manager, you will be part of the Hearst Solutions and Services group, an integrated team of iCrossing, HearstMade, and other Magazines team members that leverages the power of our first-party data and editorial expertise to provide meaningful insight, influence, and business impact for our clients.
Please apply if you have some of these attributes:
Apply now: https://eevd.fa.us6.oraclecloud.com/hcmUI/...
* You have 3-5 years of digital marketing and communications planning experience
* You have a strong understanding of brand, marketing and communications
* You have knowledge of digital marketing & strategy and basic digital technology capabilities
* You have experience with strategy and digital roadmap projects in a business and marketing environment
* You have experience in consumer-driven business but B2B helpful as well
* You have a good understanding of research, user-centered design principles and online consumer behavior
* You have excellent communication and presentation skills
* You have past experience in digital transformation design and road-mapping a strong plus
* You have strong interpersonal skills and team player
* You have a bachelors degree required in Advertising & Marketing, Strategic Communications or related field
Use this link and apply today! https://eevd.fa.us6.oraclecloud.com/hcmUI/...
If you enjoyed this article, Join HBCU CONNECT today for similar content and opportunities via email!
More From This Author
|GE Appliances Looking for an Experienced Professional to Lead Their Digital Marketing & E-Commerce Business!|