HBCU CONNECT Is Hiring! Looking for Recruiters and Resume Sourcers - Work from Home!
Posted By: Will Moss on June 10, 2021 |
Looking for an experienced recruiter that has sourced candidates for different types of positions to pull resumes of diverse candidates for a variety of client needs on an on-going basis.
Should have experience with Boolean search tactics and experience using sites like LinkedIn, monster, CareerBuilder and or indeed to find candidates.
We have on-going needs to find talent for our clients for specific opportunities and for special recruitment events, so the right candidate could have lots of on-going work.
Work Hours: 30 to 40 hours per week.
Vacation: Flexible depending upon work load and progress.
Responsibilities of the Employment Specialist/Recruiter:
* Create job postings, network with candidates, work closely with hiring managers, and create robust sourcing strategies that will attract top talent.
* Source resumes and Screen resumes
* Develop and maintain an excellent relationship with external candidates to ensure achievement of staffing goals, meet commitments to your team.
* Manage current candidate activity in the applicant tracking system.
* Serve as an expert at recruiting candidates for open jobs.
Pay and Other Details:
Pay: $15.00 - $25.00 per hour depending on experience and performance.
Bonuses available for exceeding performance expectations.
90 day probation period.
• Remote / Work from Home opportunity.
• Must be able to be on the phone with clients and job candidates.
• Must be able to prepare and join Video conference / zoom calls.
• Must have a professional phone and email presence.
• Must be available between 10am and 5pm EST for occasional conference calls.
Email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you enjoyed this article, Join HBCU CONNECT today for similar content and opportunities via email!
More From This Author
|Microsoft Partners with HBCU CONNECT to Host Hiring Event for Diverse Hardware Engineering Professionals - Register Today!|
|Congrats to Julian Harris for Landing a Job with Microsoft's XBOX Gaming Team at Our Last HBCU CONNECT Event!|
|It's Official - HBCU, Tennessee State University, Hires Former NFL Star, Eddie George, as Head Football Coach!|
|Congrats to Guy DeWeever for Landing MBA Internship at ServiceNow After Attending HBCU CONNECT Event!|
Latest Career Content
Popular Career Content