Excellent Co-Op Program for Computer Science Students in Atlanta, GA - Apply Today!!!
Posted By: Will Moss on July 17, 2021 |
If you are an undergraduate entering either your Junior or Senior year in College studying Computer Information Systems and are looking for a CO-OP role while enrolled at a University in or near Tempe, Arizona or Atlanta, Georgia, let’s talk!
Our Microsoft Technical Solutions Team is looking for talent immediately! Insight is looking for hardworking students to join our team as part-time CO-OP Technical Solution Associates for the 2021-2022 school year! As a Technical Solution Associate, you will have the opportunity to utilize your technical skills and continue to learn new ones working in a dynamic environment providing solutions for our clients.
The Technical Solution Associate (TSA) teams are responsible for building technical solution products that are powerful and flexible to meet the needs of the market. As a CO-OP TSA on one of our teams, you will work 16-24 hours per week, collaborating closely with team members to learn about our current technology stack and architecture. You will help build scalable, high-performance products/ services and deploy to production. This position leverages technical knowledge as well as available internal/external organizational resources to develop and propose solutions to clients.
During Summer break, you will have the opportunity to work a full-time schedule.
What you’ll experience at Insight:
• A fun, learning culture where hard work and dedication pay off
• Teammates and leaders who demonstrate and foster our Values: Hunger, Heart and Harmony
• A unique opportunity to meet other students and participate in a cohort-style internship
What you’ll gain:
• Knowledge and experience with the Microsoft solutions portfolio
• Invaluable knowledge with a Fortune 500 company in the ever-changing technology industry
What you’ll do:
• Provide assistance with organizing, performing workshops, assessments, proposals, and statements of work.
• Provide assistance to our teammates who support the incoming sales opportunities.
• Assist in opportunities which will leverage insights packaged and custom services.
• Assist in shadowing on client conference calls, trainings, and other presales meetings.
• The incumbent skills are directed at the technical knowledge, solution selling strategies and best practices of how to position Microsoft, VMWare, Apple, and Google specific technologies to clients.
• Represents Insight in a professional and business-like manner and communicates effectively with Insight associates and stakeholders. Maintain professional relationships with sales and clients.
What you’ll need to have:
• General IT Background and/or Interest
• Fast and Flexible Learner
• Good Communication/Documentation Skills
• Critical Thinking or ‘Outside the Box’ compared to what is learnt from just reading a textbook.
• Attention to Detail
Apply today. Positions available August 2021. FLEXIBLE WORK DAYS AND HOURS/HYBRID IN OFFICE AND REMOTE.
If you enjoyed this article, Join HBCU CONNECT today for similar content and opportunities via email!
More From This Author
|Congrats to Juan, a Latinx Candidate that Landed Dream Job at a Recent Microsoft HBCU CONNECT Event!|
|Microsoft Partners with HBCU CONNECT to Host Hiring Event for Black Designers and UI/UX Professionals - Register Today!|
|JP Morgan Chase Opportunity for Recent HBCU Grads In Marketing, Communications, and Event Management!|
Latest Career Content
Popular Career Content