Microsoft Hosts Recruiting Event with HBCU CONNECT For HBCU Grads
Posted By: Temeka Wilson on September 22, 2021 |
Thursday, September 9th, Microsoft and HBCU Connect partnered together to host a virtual hiring event for both their Azure Hardware Architecture and Cloud Hardware Infrastructure Engineering teams. These two teams work together to ensure Microsoft is powering the computers with leading edge technology and revolutionary innovation enabling the customers to achieve more. These teams were specifically on the hunt for Hardware and Software Engineers.
At the virtual event, attendees heard from leaders in the field, including:
• Reynold D’Sa – Corporate VP, Cloud Hardware & Infrastructure Engineering
• Steve Scott – Corporate VP, Azure Hardware Architecture
• Zahra Lak – Principal Engineering Manager
• Skand Hurkat – Senior Hardware Engineer
• Frank Johnson – Manufacturing Engineer
• Darpana Munjal Loodu – Principal Software Engineering Manager
140 career candidates were able to get insight on this section of Microsoft learning there is a strong culture of growth, valuing of expectation from both employee and employer, as well as the capability of being diverse and inclusive. All the speakers were unanimous in how grateful they were to work for such a supportive community in training as well as engagement and their future goal is to continue to foster a large teamworking environment for all incoming talent.
Here is how you can see available job postings with this great company:
• Upload your resume to our website: https://hbcuconnect.com/microsoft
• The Azure team is actively reviewing resumes now!
• Connect with the speakers above on LinkedIn.
You can also view the event’s recording here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=urySxkd7v9...
Keep your eyes glued to HBCUConnect.com for other hiring opportunities with Microsoft and other companies!
If you enjoyed this article, Join HBCU CONNECT today for similar content and opportunities via email!
More From This Author
|Accenture Hosts Successful Diversity Recruitment Event with HBCU CONNECT for Experienced Black & Latinx Professionals!|
Latest Career Content
Popular Career Content