Johnson & Johnson Hosts Successful Diversity Recruiting Event with HBCU CONNECT!
Posted By: Temeka Wilson on December 09, 2021 |
Wednesday, December 8th, Johnson & Johnson and HBCU Connect partnered together to host a recruiting event. With a specific focus on Janssen Pharmaceuticals and it’s clinical makeup, attendees were able to get a clear idea of what the team’s global development entailed.
At the virtual event, HBCU Connect members and career candidates heard from the various team members, including:
• Monique Adams – Director, Janssen Clinical Innovation Lead
• Craig Wozniak – Vice President, Clinical Operations, Early Development & Latin America
• Sean Graham – Associate Director, Risk Management Central Monitoring, Oncology/Solid Tumor
• Monika Miranda – Global Operations Head, Americas-Medical Affairs Operations
• Carrie Willett – Global Program Leader, Americas-Medical Affairs Operations
With 75 attendees connected to hear the panel discussion and free space to ask questions, information was shared on the strategy behind how the team is able to operate and deliver: Talent – by investing in the culture and the team, Execution – by always working to provide solutions for the customer, and Innovation – shaping the future by finding way to improve products.
If you missed this great event, we at HBCU Connect would like to share how you can connect with Johnson & Johnson for yourself:
• Please submit your resume at: www.hbcuconnect.com/jnj
• Go to www.careers.jnj.com and search for available opportunities you may be interested.
• Recruiters are actively looking at resumes that may be a good fit
As this was the last recruiting event for 2021, we hope to see you for some awesome events with various companies, like Microsoft, Visa, and LinkedIn in 2022!
If you enjoyed this article, Join HBCU CONNECT today for similar content and opportunities via email!
More From This Author
Latest Career Content
Popular Career Content