Microsoft SCIM Team Hosts Successful Diversity Recruiting Event with HBCU CONNECT!
Posted By: Temeka Wilson on January 21, 2022 |
Thursday, January 20th, Microsoft’s Security Compliance team and HBCU Connect partnered together to host a virtual hiring event. The Security Compliance team works on leading edge technology that has major impact on the customers. The team enables people to live, work, and learn from anywhere in a secure, confirmed manner.
At the virtual event, attendees heard from teammates in the field, including:
• Alemeshet Alemu – Principal Group Engineering Manager
• Oluchi Chukwunyere – Project Manager
• Michael Johnson – Principal Software Engineering Manager
• Suresh Palani – Principal Group Engineering Manager
• Michael Wilde – Partner Group Engineering Manager
With over 150 attendees at the event, candidates learned this team is spread across the globe, spanning from the U.S. to places like Kenya and China.
Each team member loved the capability to learn from others – no one is higher than the other and it can bring a refreshing outlook to various projects. They also love how Microsoft has made work/life balance a priority.
Good insight was also shared on how to potentially land an interview:
• Upload your resume to our website: https://hbcuconnect.com/microsoft/scim
• The SCIM team is actively reviewing resumes now!
• Make sure your resume is up to date
• Don’t be afraid to ask questions in the interview – you are interviewing them just as much as they are interviewing you!
You can also view the event’s recording at the top of the page.
Keep your eyes glued to HBCUConnect.com for more hiring opportunities with Microsoft and other companies!
If you enjoyed this article, Join HBCU CONNECT today for similar content and opportunities via email!
More From This Author
Latest Career Content
Popular Career Content