Clinical Trials Opportunity - Alzheimer's in African American Geriatric Patients
Posted By: Will Moss on June 23, 2022 |
The VUMC Department of Psychiatry is seeking diverse applicants to assist with a study on Alzheimer’s in African American geriatric patients.
This position focuses on a clinical trial for the study of Alzheimer’s disease. The CTA I will perform a variety of duties involved in the collection and documentation of data and lab specimens in support of a clinical trial focused on outreach and recruitment of underrepresented groups. This person will assist in research subject recruitment, prescreening, marketing strategies, event planning and execution, and collaboration with community leaders.
View how Vanderbilt Health employees celebrate the difference they make every day:
Discover Vanderbilt University Medical Center:
Located in Nashville, Tennessee, and operating at a global crossroads of teaching, discovery and patient care, VUMC is a community of individuals who come to work each day with the simple aim of changing the world. It is a place where your expertise will be valued, your knowledge expanded and your abilities challenged. It is a place where your diversity — of culture, thinking, learning and leading — is sought and celebrated.
VUMC Recent Accomplishments
Because we are committed to providing the best in patient care, education and research, we are proud of our recent accomplishments:
· #1 Adult Hospital in Tennessee and metropolitan Nashville, named to the Best Hospitals Honor Roll of the top 20 adult hospitals, 10 nationally ranked adult specialty programs, with 3 specialties rated in the top 10 nationally, Monroe Carell Jr. Children’s Hospital at Vanderbilt named as one of the Best Children’s Hospital in the nation, with 10 out of 10 pediatric specialties nationally ranked.
· Among the nation’s 100 “most-wired” hospitals and health systems for its efforts in innovative medical technology.
· named as one of the “100 Great Hospitals in America”, in the roster of 100 Hospitals and Health Systems with Great Oncology Programs and to its list of the 100 Hospitals with Great Heart Programs.
· One of only 10 children’s hospitals in the to be named at Leapfrog Top Hospital.
· The School of Medicine has 112 elected fellows
· Received our third consecutive Magnet designations.
· 22 members, elected by their peers in recognition of outstanding achievement
Click this link to view and apply for this job!
If you enjoyed this article, Join HBCU CONNECT today for similar content and opportunities via email!
|AMEX Partners with HBCU CONNECT To Host Successful Diversity Recruitment Event for Black Professionals!|