Ceres is HIRING an Associate of Foundations and Development!
Posted By: Kennedy Williams on July 20, 2022 |
Are you a highly motivated candidate interested in working in a mission-driven, dynamic, and fast-moving organization? Do you have excellent analytical, writing, editing, and verbal communication skills? If so, Ceres is hiring an Associate, Foundations and Development and they want YOU to APPLY!
Ceres is a sustainability nonprofit organization leading the most influential investors and companies to build leadership and drive solutions throughout the economy. Through their powerful networks and advocacy, they tackle the world’s biggest sustainability challenges, including climate change, water scarcity and pollution, and human rights abuses.
Specific duties of Associate, Foundations and Development include, but are not limited to the following:
● Support project management and writing activities to ensure timely creation of foundation reports that clearly articulate the activities, outcomes, and impact of selected Ceres’ programs achieved with the foundation grant award;
● Work closely with senior foundation staff and staff of select programs to track, assess and document progress towards programmatic goals;
● Process grant agreements and draft thank you letters, and update Salesforce with reporting deadlines;
● Track, manage and meet foundation reporting deadlines to assure compliance with funder reporting requirements;
● Provide program and finance team staff with appropriate advance notice of proposal and reporting deadlines and follow-up to ensure requested materials are produced in a timely manner;
● Coordinate implementation of email blasts to funders with direction from senior members of the Foundation Team, using Salesforce.
For more information about job requirements, responsibilities, and how to apply, click HERE!
If you enjoyed this article, Join HBCU CONNECT today for similar content and opportunities via email!
More From This Author
Latest Career Content
Popular Career Content