This scholarship/grant was graciously shared with you by:
See the website for complete details...
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
2. ELIGIBILITY: HBCUsOnline.com Scholarship Drawing (the “Drawing”) is open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are 18 years of age and older, registered users of HBCUsOnline.com and have not been previously enrolled in an online program through HBCUsOnline.com (“Eligible Participant”). Void where prohibited. Employees, directors and officers, and their immediate families (spouse, parents, children, siblings, and their respective spouses), and their respective household members of HBCUsOnline.com (the “Sponsor”), its affiliates, subsidiaries, and divisions, advertising and promotion agencies are not eligible to enter. Drawing is subject to all federal, state and local laws. U.S. law governs this Drawing.
3. SWEEPSTAKES TIMING/DESCRIPTION: The Drawing eligibility period begins at 12:00:00 AM Eastern Time (ET) on September 19, 2011 and ends 11:59:59 PM ET on November 18, 2011 (the "Promotion Period"). There will be one (1) scholarship awarded in a single Drawing after the conclusion of the Promotion Period.
Limit one (1) Drawing prize winner. Entries that have been generated by a script, macro, bot or any other automated means will be deemed void. Entries that are mechanically reproduced, copied, illegible, incomplete, late or inaccurate are void. Incomplete entries or entries not complying with these Official Rules are subject to disqualification, at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Entries will not be acknowledged or returned. Sponsor’s decisions are final on all matters relating to this Drawing. The HBCUsOnline.com web site’s database clock will be the official timekeeping device for the Promotion Period.
Sponsor reserves all rights, including the right to edit, publish, use, adapt, modify, or dispose of any entry, proper names, likenesses, and photographs for advertising and promotional purposes in all media (including, but not limited to, the internet) without additional compensation, except where prohibited by law.
5. DISCLAIMER: Drawing Prize is awarded to an Eligible Participant who is admitted and begins classes in the spring 2012 term. Eligible Participants applying during the Promotion Period for Florida A&M University’s Master of Science in Nursing fall 2012 program will be included in the Drawing. Entrants accepted into a certificate program for spring 2012 will not be included in the Drawing.
6. DETERMINATION OF WINNER(S): Drawing Prize Winner: One (1) prize winner will be selected after the end of the Promotion Period from among all eligible entries received based on acceptance into an academic program offered through HBCUsOnline.com and by a client institution on the HBCUsonline.com web site.
7. PRIZES: One (1) Drawing prize: A $2,000.00 scholarship. Prize is awarded directly to the institution on behalf of the prize winner. All taxes and any other costs not specifically stated within these official rules are the sole responsibility of the winner. Prize may not be transferred, substituted or redeemed for cash, except at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value if advertised prize is unavailable at the time the prize is awarded. If winner is deemed a minor in his/her state or place of residence, prize will be awarded in the name of a parent or legal guardian.
Dollar Amount: $2,000
Majors Targeted: :Accounting::Actuarial Science::Advertising::Aerospace Engineering::African Studies::African-American Studies::Agricultural Business and Management::Agricultural Economics::Agricultural Education::Agricultural Engineering::Agricultural Journalism::Agricultural Mechanization::Agricultural Technology Management::Agriculture::Agronomy::Air Force R.O.T.C.::American History::American Literature::American Studies::Ancient Studies::Animal Science::Anthropology::Applied Mathematics::Applied Physics::Arabic::Archeology::Architectural Engineering::Architectural History::Architecture::Army R.O.T.C.::Art::Art Education::Art History::Asian-American Studies::Astronomy::Astrophysics::Atmospheric Science::Aviation::Bakery Science::Biblical Studies::Biochemistry::Bioengineering::Biology::Biopsychology::Botany::Business Administration::Business Communications::Cell Biology::Ceramic Engineering::Ceramics::Chemical Engineering::Chemistry::Child Care::Child Development::Chinese::Chiropractic::Church Music::Circulation Technology::Civil Engineering::Classics::Clinical Psychology::Communication::Communication Disorders::Comparative Literature::Computer and Information Science::Computer Hardware Engineering::Computer Systems Analysis::Construction Management & Safety::Counseling::Creative Writing::Criminal Justice::Criminology::Crop Science::Culinary Arts::Dance::Data Processing::Developmental Psychology::Dietetics::Drawing::East Asian Studies::East European Studies::Ecology::Economics::Education::Education Administration::Education of the Deaf::Educational Psychology::Electrical Engineering::Electronics::Electronics and Computer Technology::Elementary Education::Engineering Design::Engineering Mechanics::English::English Composition::English Literature::Entomology::Entrepreneurship::Environmental Engineering::Environmental Health Engineering::Environmental Science::Experimental Psychology::Fashion Design::Feed Science::Film::Finance::Food Science::Forestry::French::Genetics::Geography::Geological Engineering::Geology::German::Gerontology::Grain Science::Graphic Art::Great Books::Health Administration::Health Information Management::Hebrew::Historic Preservation::History::Home Economics::Horticulture::Hospitality::Human Development::Human Resources Management::Industrial Design::Industrial Engineering::Industrial Management::Industrial Psychology::Industrial Technology::Instructional Technology::Interior Architecture::Interior Design::International Agriculture::International Business::International Relations::International Studies::Islamic Studies::Italian::Japanese::Jazz Studies::Jewish Studies::Journalism::Landscape Architecture::Landscape Horticulture::Latin American Studies::Law::Library Science::Linguistics::Logistics Management::Management::Managerial Economics::Manufacturing Systems::Marine Corps R.O.T.C.::Marine Science::Marketing::Mass Communication::Mass Media Arts::Materials Science::Mathematics::Mechanical Engineering::Medical Technology::Medicine::Medieval and Renaissance Studies::Mental Health Services::Metallurgical Engineering::Microbiology::Middle Eastern Studies::Military Science::Mineral Engineering::Missions::Modern Greek::Molecular Genetics::Mortuary Science::Music::Music History::Natural Resources Conservation::Naval Architecture::Navy R.O.T.C.::Neurobiology::Neuroscience::Nuclear Engineering::Nursing::Nutrition::Occupational Therapy::Ocean Engineering::Operations Management::Painting::Pastoral Studies::Peace Studies::Petroleum Engineering::Pharmacology::Pharmacy::Philosophy::Photography::Physical Education::Physical Therapy::Physics::Physiological Psychology::Piano::Plant Biology::Plant Pathology::Political Science::Portuguese::Pre-Dentistry::Pre-Law::Pre-Medicine::Pre-Optometry::Pre-Seminary::Pre-Veterinary Medicine::Printmaking::Psychology::Public Administration::Public Health::Public Policy Analysis::Public Relations::Radio and Television::Radiologic Technology::Real Estate::Recreation Management::Rehabilatation Services::Religious Studies::Respiratory Therapy::Rhetoric::Risk Management::Rural Sociology::Russian::Sculpture::Slavic Languages and Literatures::Social Psychology::Social Work::Sociology::Soil Science::South Asian Studies::Southeast Asia Studies::Spanish::Special Education::Speech Pathology::Sport and Leisure Studies::Statistics::Surveying::Sustainable Resource Management::Teacher Education::Teaching English as a Second Language::Technical Writing::Technology Education::Textile Engineering::Theatre::Theology::Turfgrass Science::Undecided::Urban Planning::Urban Studies::Visual Communication::Voice::Welding Engineering::Wildlife Management::Womens Studies::Youth Ministries::Zoology::Insurance::Poultry Science::Telecommunications::Computer Software Engineering::Substance Abuse Counseling::Museum Studies::Management Information Systems::Genral Studies::Early Childhood Education::Business Information Systems: