This scholarship/grant was graciously shared with you by:
The BrainReference Student Essay Scholarship was created in hopes that it may encourage students in various health fields to work towards a future in which brain-related problems can be mitigated or eliminated. It is BrainReference’s goal to financially help college students make an impact on future health and well-being.
- Must be enrolled in a U.S. accredited, post-secondary institution of higher learning (college, university, or trade school).
- Must be in good academic standing with your current institution.
- Must be 15 years of age or older at the time of application.
- For applicants under 18, you must have permission from a parent or a legal guardian.
- Must request entry to our scholarship program through the form on our website https://www.brainreference.com/scholarship-essay/ and provide your name, address, and the name of the institution you are enrolled in.
- Must provide a written essay by the deadline of December 31, 2020.
- Winners will be chosen on or about January 15, 2021.
All essay submissions should be submitted through the available form on our website (www.BrainReference.com). The applicant will be guided after the entry request.