Home > Forums > Interest Groups > HBCU Specific Topics & Concerns
Edit Settings  |  Search Forums
Black Entrepreneurs Posted on 09-24-2007
blackengineer

Great Post! The Black Enterprise conference will be in Charlotte, NC next year so save the date. http://blackenterprise.com/events/beec.asp
  [Reply]
Page 1 of 1 1
sondibor from Statesville, NC replied on 10-05-2007 08:48PM [Reply]
TSUblueTiger wrote:
Great Post! The Black Enterprise conference will be in Charlotte, NC next year so save the date. http://blackenterprise.com/events/beec.asp
Hey thanks, TSUblueTiger for the link to "The Black Enterprise conference" in Charlotte, NC next year! I live 30 minutes from there (Statesville, NC). As a striving entrepreneur, that seminar will come in handy.
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
TSUblueTiger replied on 10-11-2007 10:55AM [Reply]
sondibor wrote:
Hey thanks, TSUblueTiger for the link to "The Black Enterprise conference" in Charlotte, NC next year! I live 30 minutes from there (Statesville, NC). As a striving entrepreneur, that seminar will come in handy.
You are welcome.I attended the 2007 Black Enterprise conference. I noticed that the people in attendance were very professional and successful. I really enjoyed the atmosphere, professionalism, and networking opportunities. If possible, I will definitely try to attend in 2008.
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
NeoSoulBrotha from Rosedale, MD replied on 10-15-2007 03:40PM [Reply]

I've always wanted to go to the BE national conference. There are some serious power players there, and a lot of opportunities for network building. Is anyone thinking about going next May (Charlotte, NC)? Maybe we can coordinate a nationwide HBCU group to attend, and get a group rate. I'd really like to have The Baltimore Renaissance Foundation be there as an exhibitor. The tradeshow registration for nonprofits is only $1000.
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
TSUblueTiger replied on 10-15-2007 04:05PM [Reply]
NeoSoulBrotha wrote:
I've always wanted to go to the BE national conference. There are some serious power players there, and a lot of opportunities for network building. Is anyone thinking about going next May (Charlotte, NC)? Maybe we can coordinate a nationwide HBCU group to attend, and get a group rate. I'd really like to have The Baltimore Renaissance Foundation be there as an exhibitor. The tradeshow registration for nonprofits is only $1000.
I am seriously thinking about attending in 2008. I am not 100 % sure. However, I am allocating money in my budget just in case. If you are in Baltimore, you may also want to consider attending the National Black MBA conference. I highly recommend this conference as well. The conference will be in DC in September of 2008. Check the link below for details. NBMBAA - Home
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
NeoSoulBrotha from Rosedale, MD replied on 10-16-2007 10:56AM [Reply]

That's wassup. I'm definitely familiar with National Black MBA Association, so I would like to make it. But BE is a must next year, I've been making excuses for too long!
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
TSUblueTiger replied on 11-05-2007 12:28PM [Reply]
I just wanted to share this article about the Top 25 entrepreneurs under 25. The different companies range from public relations to management consulting. It’s always interesting to see what other young individuals are doing. For more information, click the link below. 2007 Finalists: Best Young Entrepreneurs - BusinessWeek
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
SuperFly replied on 11-10-2007 11:27PM [Reply]
I believe I may try to attend. However I live in North Carolina, so it will be pretty easy to allocate the time/money.
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
Reply To Topic
In order to post a response to this topic, please login below or click here to signup.
Email Address:
Password:
Page 1 of 1 1
Home > Forums > Interest Groups > HBCU Specific Topics & Concerns
Sponsored Content Create an Ad
Follow Us!
Link To Us!
Do you have a website? Link to HBCU Connect!