Home > Forums > Interest Groups > HBCU Specific Topics & Concerns > Howard
Edit Settings  |  Search Forums
YO, YOU GOT THAT HOOKUP!!! Posted on 06-11-2004
Afro-American

ok, why am i making so many posts, :lol: ... nah but this post is about current students giving hookup tips to the incoming freshmen...such as if you are on scholarship and need IMMEDIATE financial help you call ms. precious smith at 202-806-2732 or always go to the a-building at THE CRACK OF dawn when it opens cause they will try to close on a negro real quick near lunch time the best burritos are in chinatown at chipotles near mickey d's..cheap as HELL too or jasmine's is cheaper than starbucks..ill have more later i guess
  [Reply]
Page 1 of 1 1
Girl701 replied on 06-14-2004 07:01PM [Reply]
HU-Queen wrote:
nah but this post is about current students giving hookup tips to the incoming freshmen...such as if you are on scholarship and need IMMEDIATE financial help you call ms. precious smith at 202-806-2732
Thanks for the info! They ain't have my scholly stuff straight and I called the # you gave today and they straightened it out. So thanks alot.
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
BisonMami replied on 06-14-2004 07:52PM [Reply]
Thanks cause I know a few people still tryna get their scholarship stuff straight.
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
SagnastyChic replied on 06-16-2004 10:46AM [Reply]
Girl701 wrote:
HU-Queen wrote:
nah but this post is about current students giving hookup tips to the incoming freshmen...such as if you are on scholarship and need IMMEDIATE financial help you call ms. precious smith at 202-806-2732
Thanks for the info! They ain't have my scholly stuff straight and I called the # you gave today and they straightened it out. So thanks alot.
THATS WHATS UP
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
SagnastyChic replied on 06-16-2004 10:53AM [Reply]
My hook up turn...... :arrow: If you want to get on with "THE HILLTOP" the college paper, Ruth Tisdale is the EIC, and the office is in the west towers....just show up there one day, let em know you're a freshman, tell them you interested in getting assignments....and viola...you're in...or stop by on tuesday nights at 7 when they hand out assignments...their always looking fo rpeople to write :arrow: For those who want to do big things on the government end of things...my boy Conrad is the HUSA (howard university student association) president, and they definately will need volunteers....plus, for those who are freshman, stop by the HUSa or UGSA office as soon as classes start adn ask them about special elections that ar ebeing held for freshman in teh the different schools and colleges :arrow: THE CAFE IN TEH ANNEX IS BETTER THAN THE CAFE IN BLACKBURN, BUT YOU MEET NEW PEOPLE IN TEH BLACKBURN ONE **** IT IS A DAYUM FASHION SHOW
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
HU_Intellect replied on 06-16-2004 12:31PM [Reply]
SagnastyChic wrote:
:arrow: For those who want to do big things on the government end of things...my boy Conrad is the HUSA (howard university student association) president, and they definately will need volunteers....plus, for those who are freshman, stop by the HUSa or UGSA office as soon as classes start adn ask them about special elections that ar ebeing held for freshman in teh the different schools and colleges
Yea I will definetly be hitting up Conrad when I get down there, I definetly want to get involved in HU politics. I heard it was a lot of **** going on last year.
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
BisonMami replied on 06-16-2004 04:21PM [Reply]
HU_Intellect wrote:
SagnastyChic wrote:
:arrow: For those who want to do big things on the government end of things...my boy Conrad is the HUSA (howard university student association) president, and they definately will need volunteers....plus, for those who are freshman, stop by the HUSa or UGSA office as soon as classes start adn ask them about special elections that ar ebeing held for freshman in teh the different schools and colleges
Yea I will definetly be hitting up Conrad when I get down there, I definetly want to get involved in HU politics. I heard it was a lot of **** going on last year.
Leave it to you to wrong the rights of society. Go Calvin!
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
HU_Intellect replied on 06-16-2004 04:52PM [Reply]
HU_Precious_Lady wrote:
HU_Intellect wrote:
SagnastyChic wrote:
:arrow: For those who want to do big things on the government end of things...my boy Conrad is the HUSA (howard university student association) president, and they definately will need volunteers....plus, for those who are freshman, stop by the HUSa or UGSA office as soon as classes start adn ask them about special elections that ar ebeing held for freshman in teh the different schools and colleges
Yea I will definetly be hitting up Conrad when I get down there, I definetly want to get involved in HU politics. I heard it was a lot of **** going on last year.
Leave it to you to wrong the rights of society. Go Calvin!
You know I'll do what I can :lol:
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
Rubberband Man from Washington, DC replied on 06-23-2004 02:01AM [Reply]

Okay my hook-up turn. God Knows that i have some from being here for 3 years and working on "Power Hall". :arrow: If you have a problem with ANYTHING with housing, talk to Mr. Gibbs (806-6131) :arrow: If you want to create a campus organization that doesn't exist, stop by the office of Student Activities in Blackburn (806-7000) :arrow: H. Patrick Swgert, despite popular belief, is a really cool person. If you email him, he usually emails you back...Dont be writing him no stupid sh!t, like "why i got a roach in the Quad", or "why u get paid so much". His email address is hswygert@howard.edu :arrow: If you are a freshman in the college of Arts and Sciences, Faith L. Walls is the president and has lots of ideas and needs lots of people to volunteer and/or work on staff. She's cool peeps. :arrow: IF you are trying to get into Medical school, Law school, or grad school.....talk to Dr. G. Aboko-Cole, the director for the Center for Pre-professional Education. Her office is located in the Howard Center, 2225 Georgia Avenue NW, RM 518 (the building next to the bookstore) :arrow: If your are interested in working w/ NAACP or becoming a member, Look around campus for Jovonne....she's the president..you'll see flyers around for meetings. :arrow: Interested in College Democrats of America, Lola is president and will be lookin for people to help register people to vote and stuff. thats all for now.....im sleepy, i'll think of more later
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
Reply To Topic
In order to post a response to this topic, please login below or click here to signup.
Email Address:
Password:
Page 1 of 1 1
Home > Forums > Interest Groups > HBCU Specific Topics & Concerns > Howard
Sponsored Content Create an Ad
Follow Us!
Link To Us!
Do you have a website? Link to HBCU Connect!