Home > Forums > Interest Groups > HBCU Specific Topics & Concerns > Howard
Edit Settings  |  Search Forums
Howard University Open House- 2008! Posted on 03-04-2008

evy08
Miami, FL
Oh man I really wanna go to that...........but I know thats not happening. [sighs]
  [Reply]
Page 1 of 1 1
BisonBoy from norfolk, VA replied on 03-05-2008 07:14AM [Reply]

Wheas tha afta party... (grunts) if i go all way to DC, ima party. believe dat...(grunt) lol.
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
Phylicia215 replied on 03-05-2008 07:22AM [Reply]
Eh, possibly. My mom is not tryna go
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
iRep504 replied on 03-05-2008 10:23AM [Reply]
A-Dub...Will be in the building... !
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
theTRUTH replied on 03-05-2008 09:51PM [Reply]
I guess I'll post my official "Question and Answer" thread after the Open House. Many of your questions will probably get answered there anyways...
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
danotorious1jd from Dalzell, SC replied on 03-08-2008 03:50PM [Reply]

Damn ! Our mid semester break is a week before that. I might go then or try to make it to open house
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
shadb33 replied on 03-08-2008 04:05PM [Reply]
After not getting much money from Morehouse, my homie thinks he's going to Howard too so I might roll wit em up there....plus i gotta cousin who lives a couple blocks from Howard so we don't gotta worry bout hotels...put my name on the list Evy
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
theTRUTH replied on 03-08-2008 04:56PM [Reply]
danotorious1jd wrote:
Damn ! Our mid semester break is a week before that. I might go then or try to make it to open house
Aight thats wassup bruh...tell me how it was.
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
theTRUTH replied on 03-08-2008 04:59PM [Reply]
shadb33 wrote:
After not getting much money from Morehouse, my homie thinks he's going to Howard too so I might roll wit em up there....plus i gotta cousin who lives a couple blocks from Howard so we don't gotta worry bout hotels...put my name on the list Evy
Oh, hell nah...we dont take wanna-be morehouse men at HU. Leave your homie where he at and roll solo!
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
danotorious1jd from Dalzell, SC replied on 03-10-2008 01:38PM [Reply]

theTRUTH wrote:
Oh, hell nah...we dont take wanna-be morehouse men at HU. Leave your homie where he at and roll solo!
**** that is truth. But real talk i think I'm going to have to fight to get to Howard. Johnson C Smith is offering me a full scholarship, and my dad is still trying to force USC on me. But in my heart I know I'm an 100% all juice no concentrate Bison!!!!!! *Real BISONS STAND UP, THROUGH YO AK'S*
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
Reply To Topic
In order to post a response to this topic, please login below or click here to signup.
Email Address:
Password:
Page 1 of 1 1
Home > Forums > Interest Groups > HBCU Specific Topics & Concerns > Howard
Sponsored Content Create an Ad
Follow Us!
Link To Us!
Do you have a website? Link to HBCU Connect!