Home > Forums > Interest Groups > HBCU Specific Topics & Concerns > Howard
Edit Settings  |  Search Forums
Letter From My Campus Pal Posted on 07-28-2004

Girl701
Washington, DC
you're assigned a Pal based on your last name; each Pal has a certain section of the alphabet...overall, it's a good program...depending on who your Pal is, though... My Campus Pal sent me a letter and stuff, I met her the day I moved in...but we never really hit it off...I see her around campus and we chat for a second, but it didn't play out as her being the "first friend I made at The Mecca!!!"
  [Reply]
Page 1 of 5 12345  >  Last
HU_Intellect replied on 07-28-2004 12:58PM [Reply]
:evil: I didn't get no stinkin letter :evil:
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
replied on 07-28-2004 01:07PM [Reply]
HU_Intellect wrote:
:evil: I didn't get no stinkin letter :evil:
*folds my arms and startz madd doggin* me neither..........
  [Edit] [Delete] [Report Abuse] [Quote]
HU_DoCÚ&GaBbAnA replied on 07-28-2004 03:08PM [Reply]
homiegrl wrote:
HU_Intellect wrote:
:evil: I didn't get no stinkin letter :evil:
*folds my arms and startz madd doggin* me neither..........
Cosign :evil: ::Maybe I should check todays mail before I get mad :lol: ::
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
Neka18 replied on 07-28-2004 03:26PM [Reply]
I didn't get a letter either. did you already pay to get a pal?
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
cupcake8503 replied on 07-28-2004 03:34PM [Reply]
neka17 wrote:
I didn't get a letter either. did you already pay to get a pal?
You don't pay to get a pal. Everyone gets one. You have to pay for some of their activites to attend during freshman orientation week which I suggest all the incoming freshman to go to.
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
BisonMami replied on 07-28-2004 03:56PM [Reply]
I got my letter a few days ago. My pal's name is Taneisha. She seems cool from the letter but I guess I won't really know until I meet her.
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
ManifestDSTiny33 replied on 07-28-2004 04:01PM [Reply]
Most of them are really cool.. especially the sophomores (my buddies!!!).. My CP knew me thru someone else, so we were cool, but I never saw her cuz she had to help people cross..:/ You should all be getting letters in the next week or so..
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
Neka18 replied on 07-28-2004 05:15PM [Reply]
cupcake8503 wrote:
neka17 wrote:
I didn't get a letter either. did you already pay to get a pal?
You don't pay to get a pal. Everyone gets one. You have to pay for some of their activites to attend during freshman orientation week which I suggest all the incoming freshman to go to.
thanks for clearing that up. I saw something that said $65.00 for a packet? that must be for the events. thanks, I'll be looking for my letter then
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
HU_Chica07 replied on 07-28-2004 08:04PM [Reply]
HU_Precious_Lady wrote:
I got my letter a few days ago. My pal's name is Taneisha. She seems cool from the letter but I guess I won't really know until I meet her.
AWWWW go you! I know Taniesha..thats one of my cloest friends!! She's from Philly and we went to H.S. together!....Oh yea Presley is cool too! and he from Philly so i kinda call him something like a big bro'....Thats whats up though that yall are getting yall letters!
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
Reply To Topic
In order to post a response to this topic, please login below or click here to signup.
Email Address:
Password:
Page 1 of 5 12345  >  Last
Home > Forums > Interest Groups > HBCU Specific Topics & Concerns > Howard
Sponsored Content Create an Ad
Follow Us!
Link To Us!
Do you have a website? Link to HBCU Connect!