Home > Forums > Interest Groups > For The Fellas
Edit Settings  |  Search Forums
Relationships in General Posted on 10-27-2004
fyne_dyme2005

ok im a bit new to this so sorry if its been asked: fellas, ladies, anyone reading, what do u think are traits of a good relationship. or in other words what is a good relationship between a boyfriend and girlfriend?
  [Reply]
Page 1 of 2 12  >  Last
In Rod We Trust replied on 10-27-2004 08:51AM [Reply]
A year or so off and on
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
AggieWarrior from Charlotte, NC replied on 10-27-2004 09:15AM [Reply]

fyne_dyme2005 wrote:
ok im a bit new to this so sorry if its been asked: fellas, ladies, anyone reading, what do u think are traits of a good relationship. or in other words what is a good relationship between a boyfriend and girlfriend?
love, trust and honesty, companionship... be prepared for disagreements, but those disagreements that the two of you have makes the relationship stronger....
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
Princess LaRonda replied on 10-27-2004 09:26AM [Reply]
first and foremost communication friendship honesty trust
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
Cadillac-On-Four-Flats from IRVINGTON, NJ replied on 10-27-2004 10:01AM [Reply]
Nahd wrote:
first and foremost communication friendship honesty trust
Cosigns Trust Trust Trust and more Honesty!
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
jadekiss replied on 10-27-2004 12:31PM [Reply]
I've never been in a short term relationship...maybe its just me. I've only been in two and they have been 2 years plus. For a relationship to work you need communication communication honesty LOYALTY respect communication Trust JESUS
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
Kinkee replied on 10-27-2004 09:03PM [Reply]
JadeKiss wrote:
For a relationship to work you need communication communication honesty LOYALTY respect communication Trust JESUS
Cosigns
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
Afro-American replied on 10-27-2004 09:51PM [Reply]
a good relationship according to me humor, HUMOR, laughter spontaneity, cant be prudish all the time :roll: communication honesty space loyalty and respect attraction :whether mentally, physically or both commitment DAMNIT!!!!... a tolerance of differences, ANY difference a will to want to improve and help your partner instead of trying to bring them down because of your selfishness, if she got her dream job at Essence magazine but you want her to work at the lil rundown local newspaper and stay home most of the day , NEGRRRROOOO!...please believe the relationship will last longer if you let her follow her dreams :?
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
Princess LaRonda replied on 10-27-2004 10:02PM [Reply]
Shoya_Star wrote:
a good relationship according to me humor, HUMOR, laughter spontaneity, cant be prudish all the time :roll: communication honesty space loyalty and respect attraction :whether mentally, physically or both commitment DAMNIT!!!!... a tolerance of differences, ANY difference a will to want to improve and help your partner instead of trying to bring them down because of your selfishness, if she got her dream job at Essence magazine but you want her to work at the lil rundown local newspaper and stay home most of the day , NEGRRRROOOO!...please believe the relationship will last longer if you let her follow her dreams :?
that and what i said and I comutha****insign
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
Kinkee replied on 10-28-2004 12:20AM [Reply]
Nahd wrote:
Shoya_Star wrote:
a good relationship according to me humor, HUMOR, laughter spontaneity, cant be prudish all the time :roll: communication honesty space loyalty and respect attraction :whether mentally, physically or both commitment DAMNIT!!!!... a tolerance of differences, ANY difference a will to want to improve and help your partner instead of trying to bring them down because of your selfishness, if she got her dream job at Essence magazine but you want her to work at the lil rundown local newspaper and stay home most of the day , NEGRRRROOOO!...please believe the relationship will last longer if you let her follow her dreams :?
that and what i said and I comutha****insign
I comutha****insign the cosigner.
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
Reply To Topic
In order to post a response to this topic, please login below or click here to signup.
Email Address:
Password:
Page 1 of 2 12  >  Last
Home > Forums > Interest Groups > For The Fellas
Sponsored Content Create an Ad
Follow Us!
Link To Us!
Do you have a website? Link to HBCU Connect!