Home > Forums > General Discussions > Tha Yard > Archives > The Graveyard (2005)
Edit Settings  |  Search Forums
***Please read and respond*** Posted on 01-28-2005
lilbrownqt05

Ok... This is gonna be kinda long... Last year my guy friend and I hung out together. WE were very good friend but he was very mannish. He's one of those people who'd be like "you look good but you'd look better in my bed" and stuff like that. Anyway, we had a few conversations. He asked me to be his first and so I was. So we were together for a while and then we had a falling out so we stopped messing around. So I practiced abstinence for about 7 months when I moved away but then we got back together in November and you know.... So the other day, I had a realization that I shouldn't be someone's cut buddy. I have too much going for myself. I have nice hair, a car, a nice body and high self-esteem. So I told him and he said ok. So we had a parting event and it was GREAT! Oh My Goodness HBCU ladies, I thought I saw the heavens open up but anyway, I think I have feelings for this man because you can't do what lovers do and not expect love feeling to grow. I think I'm so into him. And we're both going to the same college so that's another reason that I'm trying to run away before I get attached. Do I pursue him because I was his first or do I lay low and move on? Thanks in advance!
  [Reply]
Page 1 of 2 12  >  Last
Kinkee replied on 01-28-2005 05:51PM [Reply]
I am confused. So were yall boyfriend and girlfriend or just cut buddies?
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
lilbrownqt05 replied on 01-28-2005 07:09PM [Reply]
friends with benifits
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
replied on 01-28-2005 08:28PM [Reply]
lilbrownqt05 wrote:
I have too much going for myself. I have nice hair, a car....
****, look at THIS sh*t. :roll: Sorry, that just made a lot of stuff run through my head. ANYWHO, in response to your situation, I think you need to make up your mind. You say you don't wanna be a cut buddy, then make that clear. Why say "I don't wanna f*ck you anymore cuz I have a lot going for me" :lol: and then backdoor and f*ck him one last time. And honestly, from the way you started your story, it seemed like he just wanted to f*ck you anyways, hence all of the comments about you in his bed. So do you really love this brotha, or did you just catch feelings cuz ya'll were bangin'? Also, how does he feel about you? When you told him you didn't wanna be his **** buddy anymore, did he say that he wanted more or was he just like "aight"? Personally, I don't think you should pursue him cuz you were his first, if anything, he would pursue you if he wanted to really be with you.
  [Edit] [Delete] [Report Abuse] [Quote]
JerzeyQueen replied on 01-28-2005 10:59PM [Reply]
Dr. Ash wrote:
lilbrownqt05 wrote:
I have too much going for myself. I have nice hair, a car....
****, look at THIS sh*t. :roll: Sorry, that just made a lot of stuff run through my head. ANYWHO, in response to your situation, I think you need to make up your mind. You say you don't wanna be a cut buddy, then make that clear. Why say "I don't wanna f*ck you anymore cuz I have a lot going for me" :lol: and then backdoor and f*ck him one last time. And honestly, from the way you started your story, it seemed like he just wanted to f*ck you anyways, hence all of the comments about you in his bed. So do you really love this brotha, or did you just catch feelings cuz ya'll were bangin'? Also, how does he feel about you? When you told him you didn't wanna be his **** buddy anymore, did he say that he wanted more or was he just like "aight"? Personally, I don't think you should pursue him cuz you were his first, if anything, he would pursue you if he wanted to really be with you.
i Agree with you completely. Couldn't of said it better myself. Personally, I think that he just wanted to fukk from jump.
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
La replied on 01-31-2005 11:31AM [Reply]
Dr. Ash wrote:
lilbrownqt05 wrote:
I have too much going for myself. I have nice hair, a car....
****, look at THIS sh*t. :roll:
ditto. :roll: What does you having " nice hair "have to do with anything...and if you think having nice hair and a car means you have " alot going for you " then you are truly in for a rude awakening in life. :arrow:
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
lilbrownqt05 replied on 01-31-2005 05:48PM [Reply]
Ok. Let me clarify something for everyone because it seems like I'm getting jumped on for a comment i made. When I said I have nice things it was only to show that I wasn;t trying to make up for something by hookin up with him. Traditionally it's people who don't have much going for themselves that give into people not treating them poorly because they don't feel good about themselves. Furthermore, no one on here can judge me. I just asked for some sisterly advice because this is what I thought this board was for. I guess I was wrong.
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
replied on 01-31-2005 06:10PM [Reply]
i know how you feel iwas in a similar situation myself. i don't think he was using you. maybe he didn't think to pursuea relationship because he didn't think that's what you want. i mean you were his first which means he'll never forget that experience he shared with you. i think you should talk to him and see if there a possible future there. i mean it don't hurt to ask. cause there has to be a reason why he asked you to be his first anyways.
  [Edit] [Delete] [Report Abuse] [Quote]
In Rod We Trust replied on 01-31-2005 06:18PM [Reply]
lilbrownqt05 wrote:
Ok. Let me clarify something for everyone because it seems like I'm getting jumped on for a comment i made. When I said I have nice things it was only to show that I wasn;t trying to make up for something by hookin up with him. Traditionally it's people who don't have much going for themselves that give into people not treating them poorly because they don't feel good about themselves. Furthermore, no one on here can judge me. I just asked for some sisterly advice because this is what I thought this board was for. I guess I was wrong.
oooh honeylamb................ it's just the way u worded things.................... but on the real........... sisterlyadvice hurts sometimes............... we just tryna give u the real.............
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
replied on 01-31-2005 09:02PM [Reply]
Quote:
Ok. Let me clarify something for everyone because it seems like I'm getting jumped on for a comment i made. When I said I have nice things it was only to show that I wasn;t trying to make up for something by hookin up with him. Traditionally it's people who don't have much going for themselves that give into people not treating them poorly because they don't feel good about themselves. Furthermore, no one on here can judge me. I just asked for some sisterly advice because this is what I thought this board was for. I guess I was wrong.
No clarification needed, your words just show that you have some growing up to do and like I said, that comment of yours made a lot of stuff go through my head. If you wanna know the real, holla at us, if you don't, hey, that's on you. And last I checked, we did give you some sisterly advice (as you put it), but if you don't want to accept it, then hey, that's fine too. Have a nice day! Question of the day: Why do people put their business up here, say some stupid ish and then when folks reply they come with that "you can't judge me" bullsh*t like we're trying to judge them in the first place?
  [Edit] [Delete] [Report Abuse] [Quote]
Reply To Topic
In order to post a response to this topic, please login below or click here to signup.
Email Address:
Password:
Page 1 of 2 12  >  Last
Home > Forums > General Discussions > Tha Yard > Archives > The Graveyard (2005)
Sponsored Content Create an Ad
Follow Us!
Link To Us!
Do you have a website? Link to HBCU Connect!