Home > Forums > General Discussions > Tha Yard > Archives > Wall of Shame
Edit Settings  |  Search Forums
Lycos 50 - Five years ago and today Posted on 08-09-2005
Pwr2AllPeople
Los Angeles, CA
Britney was #1 again this week on the Lycos 50. Interestingly she was #1 for the first time exactly five years ago and she has never been out of the top ten. Somehow she has managed to sustain interest all this time.
  [Reply]
Page 1 of 2 12  >  Last
Poody replied on 08-09-2005 07:58PM [Reply]
who gives a fat rats ****
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
Pwr2AllPeople from Los Angeles, CA replied on 08-09-2005 08:01PM [Reply]
Poodizzle wrote:
who gives a fat rats ****
Woo, for a minute i thought i was invisible. Thanks for responding.
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
Poody replied on 08-09-2005 08:02PM [Reply]
anytime
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
Pwr2AllPeople from Los Angeles, CA replied on 08-09-2005 08:07PM [Reply]
Poodizzle wrote:
anytime
Woo, for a minute i thought i was invisible. Thanks for responding.
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
CJ The Hustla replied on 08-09-2005 08:53PM [Reply]
Pwr2AllPeople wrote:
Britney was #1 again this week on the Lycos 50. Interestingly she was #1 for the first time exactly five years ago and she has never been out of the top ten. Somehow she has managed to sustain interest all this time.
But....u like boys.............your opinion doesnt matter..... No offense..
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
Poody replied on 08-09-2005 09:04PM [Reply]
CJ The Hustla wrote:
Pwr2AllPeople wrote:
Britney was #1 again this week on the Lycos 50. Interestingly she was #1 for the first time exactly five years ago and she has never been out of the top ten. Somehow she has managed to sustain interest all this time.
But....u like boys.............your opinion doesnt matter..... No offense..
usually when people say no offense.....they mean take offense :lol:
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
replied on 08-09-2005 09:13PM [Reply]
smh @ it taking no offense
  [Edit] [Delete] [Report Abuse] [Quote]
replied on 08-10-2005 12:08AM [Reply]
Who cares about Britney Spears? *Raises hand* Not me Who gives a damn bout the Lycos 50 *Raises hand* Not Me
  [Edit] [Delete] [Report Abuse] [Quote]
replied on 08-10-2005 12:24AM [Reply]
5 years ago, I would have banged that dirty white trash ****. Now? **** no.
  [Edit] [Delete] [Report Abuse] [Quote]
Reply To Topic
In order to post a response to this topic, please login below or click here to signup.
Email Address:
Password:
Page 1 of 2 12  >  Last
Home > Forums > General Discussions > Tha Yard > Archives > Wall of Shame
Sponsored Content Create an Ad
Follow Us!
Link To Us!
Do you have a website? Link to HBCU Connect!