Home > Forums > Interest Groups > HBCU Specific Topics & Concerns > Howard
Edit Settings  |  Search Forums
REP YOUR HOUSING 2006-2007 Posted on 03-26-2006
Princess LaRonda

Where ya stayin at? Do you have housin? if not I truely am SORRY and you can stay in my room!! until they catch you!
  [Reply]
Page 1 of 4 1234  >  Last
cupcake8503 replied on 03-26-2006 01:58PM [Reply]
in front of subway with the bums...sike...off campus
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
Princess LaRonda replied on 03-26-2006 04:38PM [Reply]
party @ YO HOUSE!!
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
replied on 03-29-2006 01:15AM [Reply]
The bathroom of mcdonalds on georgia. Yes sir@ being able to get nuggets on discount while only having to walk a few steps away from my room.
  [Edit] [Delete] [Report Abuse] [Quote]
Princess LaRonda replied on 03-30-2006 01:11PM [Reply]
Stealth wrote:
The bathroom of mcdonalds on georgia. Yes sir@ being able to get nuggets on discount while only having to walk a few steps away from my room.
lol CLASSIC
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
givm3kisses replied on 04-14-2006 04:50PM [Reply]
meridian
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
chancebychanel from New Haven, CT replied on 04-23-2006 08:37PM [Reply]
OC all day....Off Campus.....and Princess ur a liar u said u didnt have housing.
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
Princess LaRonda replied on 04-24-2006 01:38AM [Reply]
chancebychanel wrote:
OC all day....Off Campus.....and Princess ur a liar u said u didnt have housing.
lol **** i aint even know you still be on here!! and i was only tryin to make you feel better
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
trinidad718 replied on 04-25-2006 08:15PM [Reply]
is there any housing left at Drew or Carver? or is housing really already full because i just got accepted last week and i dont know if i have housing. Is there any housing for male freshmans?
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
Princess LaRonda replied on 04-25-2006 11:01PM [Reply]
trinidad718 wrote:
is there any housing left at Drew or Carver? or is housing really already full because i just got accepted last week and i dont know if i have housing. Is there any housing for male freshmans?
ummmmmmmmmmm fill out the housing application and send the $50 ASAP you won't get housing assignments til summer.....
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
Reply To Topic
In order to post a response to this topic, please login below or click here to signup.
Email Address:
Password:
Page 1 of 4 1234  >  Last
Home > Forums > Interest Groups > HBCU Specific Topics & Concerns > Howard
Sponsored Content Create an Ad
Follow Us!
Link To Us!
Do you have a website? Link to HBCU Connect!