Crowdtap loves rewarding people for sharing their opinions – and who has more opinions than college students?
That’s why this fall, we’re offering two scholarships of $1000 to Crowdtap members who attend Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCUs) in the United States.
- Sign up for Crowdtap so you can start answering questions and earning points.
- While you’re on the Crowdtap mobile app, submit a mini-essay (less than 500 characters) on the following topic: “Describe a time when you stood out from the crowd."
- Wait to find out if you’ve won – and in the meantime, you can use the points you earn for gift cards towards your favorite brands like Nike, Target, Amazon, and Uber.
To qualify for this scholarship, you must:
• Reside in the United States
• Be enrolled as an undergraduate student
• Attend one of America’s 101 HBCU institutions
• Have a GPA of 2.5 or higher
To view the full rules, eligibility, and to apply, go to the scholarship's web site.