We are offering a $5,000 scholarship to one student dedicated to making a difference in their community.
- Open to undergraduate and graduate students for the Fall 2022 semester.
- Students must demonstrate a 3.0+ GPA and submit a 1,200+ word essay.
- One $5,000 scholarship will be awarded.
- Applications will be reviewed by The Law Offices of Daniel Kim.
- Criteria for selection is based on originality and quality of the submission.
- The deadline to apply is 12/21/21 by 5 pm PT.
Dollar Amount: $5,000
Deadline(s): December 21, 2021
Scholarship/Grant Sponsor: The Law Offices of Daniel Kim