Home > Forums > Entertainment > Music
Edit Settings  |  Search Forums
The G.A.M.E Posted on 11-03-2004
MrG4

At 1st i was not feeling this guy but after giving him a chance he has shown me something. Best thing 2 prob ever come out the West Coast and thas for real. Other than Ras Kass and Dre and Easy..But im talking about people who are really from the west not those who moved there after a while u know. But yeah Game is that thing what u thinking?
  [Reply]
Page 1 of 1 1
replied on 11-03-2004 11:41PM [Reply]
Game is aight...Not the greatest but not the worst. His album will more than likely be garbage though. I just don't see him holding down a full album by himself.
  [Edit] [Delete] [Report Abuse] [Quote]
AggieWarrior from Charlotte, NC replied on 11-08-2004 09:21AM [Reply]

Game has the whole Shady/Aftermath/G-Unit camp behind him... i mean, he's got Dre on the boards... and he's startin out just like 50 did... both started on the underground scene establishing their buzz then the street single came out (50- Wanksta; Game- Westside Story) and now they got the commercial single coming out (50- In Da Club; Game- How We Do (Fresh '83)) Game gonna go platinum, just like 50 and Banks did... or at least gold...
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
SC_Shawty from Columbia, SC replied on 11-15-2004 08:59PM [Reply]

I dont like GAME, I think he's wack in my opinion and I just cant get into him like that.
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
replied on 11-30-2004 07:21AM [Reply]
R-Tistic wrote:
Riley wrote:
Game is aight...Not the greatest but not the worst. His album will more than likely be garbage though. I just don't see him holding down a full album by himself.
LOL. I am down with his group/company, Black Wall Street (check the sig) and believe me, the album is gonna be complete fire. I don't know if you have heard any of his tracks, especially Higher and This is how we do (Fresh 83), but those are dope tracks, and the album overall is gonna be the Sh*t. I haven't heard the whole thing yet, but Black Friday, one of the dudes that raps with him, heard the whole thing and told me that with no bias he thinks it is classic. With all the hype and promotion he's been gettin, and knowin that Dr. Dre NEVER exec produces an average album, I think it could be a classic.
I've heard everything that he's put out so far...he's a decent rapper but he's wayyy overhyped. and your album being garbage has nothing to do with your skills...Alot of decent artists have put out garbage albums, (example - Fabolous, Banks, Jadakiss) but hopefully his album will reflect some of the stuff he's been putting out. and Dr.Dre never exec produces an average album??? Didn't he exec produce all of Eminem's albums? Chronic 2001? Dre hasn't exec produced a classic in awhile
  [Edit] [Delete] [Report Abuse] [Quote]
R-Tistic from Los Angeles, CA replied on 11-30-2004 09:13PM [Reply]

Riley wrote:
R-Tistic wrote:
Riley wrote:
Game is aight...Not the greatest but not the worst. His album will more than likely be garbage though. I just don't see him holding down a full album by himself.
LOL. I am down with his group/company, Black Wall Street (check the sig) and believe me, the album is gonna be complete fire. I don't know if you have heard any of his tracks, especially Higher and This is how we do (Fresh 83), but those are dope tracks, and the album overall is gonna be the Sh*t. I haven't heard the whole thing yet, but Black Friday, one of the dudes that raps with him, heard the whole thing and told me that with no bias he thinks it is classic. With all the hype and promotion he's been gettin, and knowin that Dr. Dre NEVER exec produces an average album, I think it could be a classic.
I've heard everything that he's put out so far...he's a decent rapper but he's wayyy overhyped. and your album being garbage has nothing to do with your skills...Alot of decent artists have put out garbage albums, (example - Fabolous, Banks, Jadakiss) but hopefully his album will reflect some of the stuff he's been putting out. and Dr.Dre never exec produces an average album??? Didn't he exec produce all of Eminem's albums? Chronic 2001? Dre hasn't exec produced a classic in awhile
Well I'll say this....your album bein garbage has nothing to do with your skills, I definitely agree, and at the same time, many decent rappers have had great albums. Game is arguably better than 50 Cent nowadays, and 50 had what many called a great album. I don't think Dre exec produced the last two Eminem albums. He may have done the first two, and those definitely weren't average. And you call Chronic 2001 average??? Your opinion definitely is a LOT different from mine, just with you sayin that there.
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
replied on 11-30-2004 10:44PM [Reply]
R-Tistic wrote:
Riley wrote:
R-Tistic wrote:
Riley wrote:
Game is aight...Not the greatest but not the worst. His album will more than likely be garbage though. I just don't see him holding down a full album by himself.
LOL. I am down with his group/company, Black Wall Street (check the sig) and believe me, the album is gonna be complete fire. I don't know if you have heard any of his tracks, especially Higher and This is how we do (Fresh 83), but those are dope tracks, and the album overall is gonna be the Sh*t. I haven't heard the whole thing yet, but Black Friday, one of the dudes that raps with him, heard the whole thing and told me that with no bias he thinks it is classic. With all the hype and promotion he's been gettin, and knowin that Dr. Dre NEVER exec produces an average album, I think it could be a classic.
I've heard everything that he's put out so far...he's a decent rapper but he's wayyy overhyped. and your album being garbage has nothing to do with your skills...Alot of decent artists have put out garbage albums, (example - Fabolous, Banks, Jadakiss) but hopefully his album will reflect some of the stuff he's been putting out. and Dr.Dre never exec produces an average album??? Didn't he exec produce all of Eminem's albums? Chronic 2001? Dre hasn't exec produced a classic in awhile
Well I'll say this....your album bein garbage has nothing to do with your skills, I definitely agree, and at the same time, many decent rappers have had great albums. Game is arguably better than 50 Cent nowadays, and 50 had what many called a great album. I don't think Dre exec produced the last two Eminem albums. He may have done the first two, and those definitely weren't average. And you call Chronic 2001 average??? Your opinion definitely is a LOT different from mine, just with you sayin that there.
Pre GRODT 50 Cent > Game Post GRODT 50 Cent < Game But that all mixtape tracks and Game's album will really rely on his abilty to talk about something else than the gun talk. That's what his album is depending on. You call Chronic 2001 a classic?
  [Edit] [Delete] [Report Abuse] [Quote]
R-Tistic from Los Angeles, CA replied on 12-01-2004 12:08AM [Reply]

Riley wrote:
Pre GRODT 50 Cent > Game Post GRODT 50 Cent < Game But that all mixtape tracks and Game's album will really rely on his abilty to talk about something else than the gun talk. That's what his album is depending on. You call Chronic 2001 a classic?
I agree that 50 was better than Game before that album, and occasionally he drops some heat over a track. Many people were wonderin if Game could actually talk about somethin different on an album instead of just gun talk, and I know that he definitely can and we'll all see that with this album. Yeah, Chronic 2001 is a true classic. I played it last weekend, and it's been out five years and it still sounds great. Most people I know will agree that it is a classic album.
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
Reply To Topic
In order to post a response to this topic, please login below or click here to signup.
Email Address:
Password:
Page 1 of 1 1
Home > Forums > Entertainment > Music
Sponsored Content Create an Ad
Follow Us!
Link To Us!
Do you have a website? Link to HBCU Connect!