Home > Forums > General Discussions > New Member Introductions...
Edit Settings  |  Search Forums
The Return Posted on 05-09-2005

ShadeyJade
Charlotte, NC
What's the deal ya'll for some of you im a old head but for others imma newbie but whatever the case..... IM BACK I used to be SoulChildofGod..... Now Im Shadey Jade..... Its good to be back home peeps.
  [Reply]
Page 1 of 4 1234  >  Last
Hahaha replied on 05-09-2005 12:03PM [Reply]
ShadeyJade wrote:
What's the deal ya'll for some of you im a old head but for others imma newbie but whatever the case..... IM BACK I used to be SoulChildofGod..... Now Im Shadey Jade..... Its good to be back home peeps.
8-)
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
La replied on 05-09-2005 12:07PM [Reply]
HEY...I remember you from when I first joined. Welcome Back to the site. What college do you attend?
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
replied on 05-09-2005 01:14PM [Reply]
The same response I gave when Squishy made her "return to her queendom"... keep it movin
  [Edit] [Delete] [Report Abuse] [Quote]
La replied on 05-09-2005 01:28PM [Reply]
Ms.H.B.I.C wrote:
The same response I gave when Squishy made her "return to her queendom"... keep it movin
****...damn Tip, you evil as fukk. :lol: :lol: :lol:
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
AggieWarrior from Charlotte, NC replied on 05-09-2005 02:46PM [Reply]

can we put this in the Picture Forum? :???: oh wait, i can do that.... MTM (Move This Mug :twisted:arrow:
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
CrunkMonkey85 from Atlanta, GA replied on 05-09-2005 03:07PM [Reply]

Welcome back Shadey Jade. As you can see, I go by the name of Crunk Monkey, but you can also call me Tim. I can't see any pics, but I'm pretty sure that's a problem on my end. Add PhotoBucket to the growing list of random sites accidentally blocked by Howard's craptacular IT department. Gmail, Ad Council, Craig's List... this alone is becoming a good reason to leave Howard!
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
ShadeyJade from Charlotte, NC replied on 05-09-2005 04:48PM [Reply]

AggieWarrior wrote:
can we put this in the Picture Forum? :???: oh wait, i can do that.... MTM (Move This Mug :twisted:arrow:
Ya'll a bunch of mean ayis fuccas.......... Dah i guess im home.... cause imma mean ayis too!!! ****.... and uh.....I fergot yo name what was it.... damion, dwight, dwayne............ ****
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
AggieWarrior from Charlotte, NC replied on 05-09-2005 04:54PM [Reply]

ShadeyJade wrote:
AggieWarrior wrote:
can we put this in the Picture Forum? :???: oh wait, i can do that.... MTM (Move This Mug :twisted:arrow:
Ya'll a bunch of mean ayis fuccas.......... Dah i guess im home.... cause imma mean ayis too!!! ****.... and uh.....I fergot yo name what was it.... damion, dwight, dwayne............ ****
i'm not being mean... just putting stuff where it's sposed to be... now see here, Miss Nequa... i could've locked it all together, but since you my QC homie, i moved it, and even left a shadow for you.... and the name is dwayne... :grin: don't forget it again
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
La replied on 05-09-2005 04:55PM [Reply]
AggieWarrior wrote:
ShadeyJade wrote:
AggieWarrior wrote:
can we put this in the Picture Forum? :???: oh wait, i can do that.... MTM (Move This Mug :twisted:arrow:
Ya'll a bunch of mean ayis fuccas.......... Dah i guess im home.... cause imma mean ayis too!!! ****.... and uh.....I fergot yo name what was it.... damion, dwight, dwayne............ ****
i'm not being mean... just putting stuff where it's sposed to be... now see here, Miss Nequa... i could've locked it all together, but since you my QC homie, i moved it, and even left a shadow for you.... and the name is dwayne... :grin: don't forget it again
lol @ damion, dwight... :lol: :lol: :lol:
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
Reply To Topic
In order to post a response to this topic, please login below or click here to signup.
Email Address:
Password:
Page 1 of 4 1234  >  Last
Home > Forums > General Discussions > New Member Introductions...
Sponsored Content Create an Ad
Follow Us!
Link To Us!
Do you have a website? Link to HBCU Connect!