Home > Forums > General Discussions > Tha Yard > Archives > The Graveyard (2005)
Edit Settings  |  Search Forums
I got my XANGA finally Posted on 03-01-2005
Poetic-bluemoon

I just wanted to say that and ask a question.. how do you get the music to play on the site? SUBSCRIBE TO IT.
  [Reply]
Page 1 of 2 12  >  Last
Hahaha replied on 03-01-2005 10:59AM [Reply]
demmeri.com ...where i write about all my white women...>>
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
SC_Shawty from Columbia, SC replied on 03-01-2005 11:06AM [Reply]

............. :arrow:
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
replied on 03-01-2005 11:38AM [Reply]
I know how to get the music on there ... but since they closed doen cdzlimited.net I don't know know where else to get them HELP PLEASE..... :!:
  [Edit] [Delete] [Report Abuse] [Quote]
AggieWarrior from Charlotte, NC replied on 03-01-2005 12:27PM [Reply]

did this really have to be a topic :?
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
SC_Shawty from Columbia, SC replied on 03-01-2005 12:31PM [Reply]

AggieWarrior wrote:
did this really have to be a topic :?
I was thinking the same thing :? ...really
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
AggieWarrior from Charlotte, NC replied on 03-01-2005 12:36PM [Reply]

Dat_SouthCak_Chick wrote:
AggieWarrior wrote:
did this really have to be a topic :?
I was thinking the same thing :? ...really
glad someone thinks the same way i do... can we say... random comments :arrow:
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
SC_Shawty from Columbia, SC replied on 03-01-2005 12:39PM [Reply]

AggieWarrior wrote:
Dat_SouthCak_Chick wrote:
AggieWarrior wrote:
did this really have to be a topic :?
I was thinking the same thing :? ...really
glad someone thinks the same way i do... can we say... random comments :arrow:
LOL I mean great minds do think alike.....we had a free post party a few days ago...sooooo LTM
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
AggieWarrior from Charlotte, NC replied on 03-01-2005 12:39PM [Reply]

Dat_SouthCak_Chick wrote:
AggieWarrior wrote:
Dat_SouthCak_Chick wrote:
AggieWarrior wrote:
did this really have to be a topic :?
I was thinking the same thing :? ...really
glad someone thinks the same way i do... can we say... random comments :arrow:
LOL I mean great minds do think alike.....we had a free post party a few days ago...sooooo LTM
i'm w/ ya on that LTM:twisted:
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
AggieWarrior from Charlotte, NC replied on 03-04-2005 05:27PM [Reply]

in the interest of fairness due to the complaints of BabyTig2005, this topic has been unlocked.... anyways... try xanga music, there's many sites on xanga reserved for just music :arrow:
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
Reply To Topic
In order to post a response to this topic, please login below or click here to signup.
Email Address:
Password:
Page 1 of 2 12  >  Last
Home > Forums > General Discussions > Tha Yard > Archives > The Graveyard (2005)
Sponsored Content Create an Ad
Follow Us!
Link To Us!
Do you have a website? Link to HBCU Connect!